background

background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

This month's Creative Every Day
challenge involved the theme of
"Inspiration". I was bombarded with
inspiration from all sides this month.
My first grade students' portraits from their Back to School Booklets are so much fun! Their freshness and creativity inspired me.

I follow the Art Dolls Only thread on Facebook and their challenges right now involve the themes of Halloween and clowns. The wonderful creations that members are working on inspired me as well. I decided to mix all of these inspirations together and created my own doll.

2 comments:

  1. What a charming and cute doll! I love her. She's perfect for the season. nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your doll is awesome!!

    Love the kid portraits too. Kid drawings are always a joy and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete