background

background

Monday, November 30, 2009



Well, this is my last entry for the month of November. I would like to thank Leah the opportunity to challenge myself this month. I would also like to thank you all for your kind words and support. We did it!

My final project for my "impressions" journal is a checkerboard design on Van Gogh. I combined some stamped images, some of my painted images, and some Van Gogh reproduction images. I will post some pictures of the completed journal over the next week or two. I am also looking forward to next months theme.

6 comments:

  1. really love the color tones and the small pieces...~elk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I feel like I am repeating myself, but I think what you have done with the artists is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, wow, I love this! Such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great grid of images!! love the van gogh theme too. thanks so much for joining in AEDM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, so glad to have followed you along a bit during AEDM...it's been great!

    ReplyDelete