background

background

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Earth






This month's theme at Creative Every Day is "earth". I have been having fun this month on long car rides making art cards from all sorts of 2D and 3D scraps. I then made collages from the art cards. The weather here in Florida is just gorgeous right now! This past weekend I sprinkled the area in "fairy dust" (tiny scraps or snibblebitz)by crafting in the convertible. Not the most practical workplace...but boy is it fun! I am now mentally gearing up for the November challenge of a project a day. Art cards seem to be the way to go.

10 comments:

  1. These look fun. Did you scam the art cards for the collages? or did you make them out of the art cards? I am looking at the images but I can work out if they are printed or not... Anyway, I love your colour groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scanning the cards would have been smart! I just mixed and matched the cards to create the collages. I did use the Kodak "cartoon" effect on the finished collages. I am totally addicted to this effect. That may be what you are noticing Evelyn. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The effects on these are so fun.

    I'm really looking forward to Art Every Day Month - have to figure out what my projects will be, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look really fun!
    i am totally looking forward to art every day month too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m a "keep the scraps for cards" girl too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so pretty, love the cartoon effect you used!

    ReplyDelete