background

background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14


Yesterday I spent way too much time trying to find a new blog background...only to revert to the one that I already had...except it is not loading correctly. The two contrasting columns are hiding somewhere. Grrr...any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am looking for something fun and colorful.

I had seen on someone's blog this month a project which looked like a simple image covered in glitter and then used as an accent. I wanted to play around with this effect, and today's art card is the result. I covered the sunflower with glitter, cropped it and added it to a skelaton drawing. Since I am currently stuck with just an orange background....this seems appropriate.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool. Interesting contrast :-)
    I like your orange background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This current background here is simple, yet soft and easy on the eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog background. I am planning on changing mine but have no idea how I wish to go :(

    ReplyDelete