background

background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3rd


My Blue Queen is another pen and ink doodle to which I added oil pastel. I then ran the image through the Kodak Easyshare cartoon special effect feature. I am really enjoying all of the work being posted at CED. I am always amazed at the variety of mediums, styles and approaches represented there. It is very inspirational! I am also wowed by how much some people can accomplish in a day. Maybe this weekend I will have the time for some more extensive projects. This always seems to be a particularly busy time at school.

4 comments:

  1. yes it is nice to publish art, this doodle blue man is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the range of talent that participates in AEDM. It's my favorite time of year (and because it takes a good amount of time to really participate, I hold to November more than the on-going art every day). Tell me more about the Kodak Easyshare thing - Love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm glad you're feeling inspired by the AEDM creations. I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kodak Easyshare is a program that comes "free" with kodak cameras. It is not very high tech, but I love one of the special effects that you can use..."cartoon".

    ReplyDelete