background

background

Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5


Last night while checking out some of the great projects that have been posted on AED, I was inspired to see someone digitally modifying family photos. I have three great photos of my Grandmother Edie and her sisters visiting Florida long ago. I am a big historic travel phot buff. She passed shortly after I moved to Florida so these pictures also have special meaning for me. I had fun playing around with these digitally last night and today's entry is a result. I hope to continue playing with the others this weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Great picture with so much meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love old photos. I love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created such a great feel with the colors you've added... I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours used. It looks like a really clever painting. I wonder if the basic photo software I have would allow me to do similar?? I shall have to try.

    This could also make a great centre piece for a framed scrapbook page. They sell those deep frames that allow for the possible 3D of a scrapbooking type project - I've done one of my children as babies. You've inspired me to do one using digitally altered photos.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete