background

background

Friday, July 22, 2011

Open House

Well, shoulder surgery went remarkably well! One week out and I was able to clean out and set up my dollhouse for the first time since we moved in 6 years ago. It's amazing what you can do with a little free time on your hands...even if you only have 1 1/2 hands to work with. There is still some work to do but I'm waiting on parts, full dexterity, and Jim's electrical expertise. Here's what I have so far!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your dollhouse is very ornate and elaborate. It looks like you have put in a lot of love and care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!!!
    this is so amazing. I am totally in awe (and my inner child totally wants to play in it!)

    ReplyDelete