background

background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Nov. 5th


Well, things didn't happen exactly as planned. Our condo rental in Panama City had no internet and I couldn't noodle out a way to post from my IPhone. I spent the day racing from spot to spot on the course to support Jim on his Iron Man journey. I was too thuroughly exhausted after his 12 and a half hour journey to search out internet access. So I am posting a bit late.

I tried creating a bracelet using the recycled soda cans cut with the new die press. I tried adding seed beads around the edges to minimize the roughness, but it is still pretty darned scratchy. I had fun creating it but will probably disassemble it and use the pieces for something else. I really need a refresher course in soldering if I am to use the tin pieces for jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment