background

background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16th


For today's art card, I again I played around with the pictures that I took of some found objects. I printed the picture of a glass heart on an ink jet printer, sprayed it with water and tried transferring the image to a dampened sheet of watercolor paper. I love the way that the image was degraded. It was only partially transferred, leaving two partial images (the origional and the rubbing). I carefully cropped the origional, added some other 3D elements and created an art card for it.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you added the 3D elements to the card; and reading about the process you took to create the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from AEDM - very nice design! I'm also doing little tiny cards or ATCs..keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I try something and get not one but two great pieces to use! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely....enjoyed reading the process of the glass heart print out. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete