background

background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19th



For today's post I did a little playing around with masking. I cut a tiny angel figure from tracing paper. I experimented with spray painting, using the mask on various stamped backgrounds. The bad news is that the mask became hard to use once it was saturated with spray paint :< The good news is that I was happy with the results of the masking and I think that the origional cutout looks pretty cool in two-tone :> More good news is that I could probably use it again now that it is dry :> The bad news is that I managed to lose it already :< The good news is that I still have a picture of it :>

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for coming by my blog. Funny how much we have in common. I love this angel. So delicate! I especially love the ones on black with the text coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mask! The wings are so detailed. Great versions, they look wondderful together.

    ReplyDelete