background

background

Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24th




Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I decided to just have a little fun for today's post. One of my goals during my week off was to clean up a bit around the house. I found this rather dramatic looking woman sporting a turkey. While the timing made me smile, I thought that she looked a bit bleak. I continued playing around with my bird of paradise to craft my own holiday "bird" attire (Florida- style). It makes a rather jaunty headpiece. For a more extensive full body embellishmen,t I turned to Audrey Hepburn. She can pull anything off!

3 comments:

  1. Love this whimsy (and I agree about the somber looking woman carrying the turkey). Happy Thanksgiving down there in the warm. thanks for stopping by over my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a double-take with the woman and the turkey--LOL! That's the most unusual picture I have seen this Thanksgiving. You just want to go back and look at it again. Those eyes!
    Looks like you were having fun! :) Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly...Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your spirit of playing around with things. Your work is fun and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete