background

background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29th


While the boys were home froom college this past weekend, we went shopping in St. Pete. They are both big vinyl buffs so we spent almost an hour in Daddy Cool Records. Evidently my music is not very cool because they had nothing that I listen to. Being rather bored, I started checking out their other merchandise. They have these little decorate-your-own figures called Munnies. I thought "Why Not?"

When I got it home, I started decorating it with permanent markers. As I worked, the colors and patterns got wilder and wilder. I decided that she looked like a circus performer so I gave her a colorful suit and headdress. She is currently swinging on my tree.

4 comments:

  1. how cute! I have seen the munnies before - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute... I think I would get a bit addicted to these little things... I wonder if we have them in Australia ... I can see a whole shelf of them in my studio ...thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that munnie (cool name!) the swing is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete