background

background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th


Well....we did it... 30 straight days of projects and blogging! It has been wonderful to connect with all of you and check out the amazing work that you are doing. My head is spinning with all of the terrific ideas and inspiration that you have provided.

For my last project, I did one of my favorite things. I took a journal page that I had been working on and sliced and diced it. I don't know why I find creating these grid designs so satisfying....but I do. It really helps me focus in on the essential elements, especially color and texture.

Thanks again for all of your support this month! It has been a fun challenge!

10 comments:

  1. very cool - I like the grid effect too. I suppose it can make you focus on the little parts and see the details, when before it's easy to just look at the whole picture and gloss over the details :) happy aedm - it's definitely been great to post and see what others are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This grid is absolutely lovely, Kelly! Congratulations on completing the challenge...it's been fun.

    ~ Serena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to celebrate the month's end. Love the 'window grid' you've created here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like we've all crossed the finish line with the big ribbon as we've done 30 days of magnificent art and blogging!!!! Love your colors, the design, and the images- love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece is beautiful, and I love the idea of it. Congratulations on completing AEDM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing AEDM. The grid is nice way to look at things differently, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is so cool!!! it makes the whole thing so interesting. LOVE the colours & swirls. :-)

    thanks for sharing & congrats on AEDM!!
    Keep creating. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love everything about it! Congrats on 30 days of creativity!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've found myself enjoying grids lately, too--I've wondered if it's a little bit of left-brain me pushing through all the right-brain me. Regardless of the reasons, it's fun...and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! I just may have to try that some day in the near future :0)

    ReplyDelete