background

background

Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th


Today's art card includes some of the metal die cut circles that I am experimenting with, as well as a little ceramic jester hat element that I found in a shop of wonders in Brussels over a decade ago. I have to admit that my soul does hunger for another trip to that magical city! Tonight I fly to Panama City, Florida to meet my husband. He is running his first Ironman triathalon. I look forward to having time to create and catch up on everyone's posts in between glimpses of him on the 12+ hour course.

5 comments:

  1. I love the greens and blues...nice work!

    Good luck to your husband for the Ironman Triathlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment, and good luck to the ironman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great palette and love those little discs... great texture to them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many fun elements to look at :)

    Have a safe trip and good luck to your husband!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete