background

background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9th


For today's project I used two of the hot glue "gems" that I had made as well as some other goodies that I had on hand. I arranged them all in a circular medallion background. I just love digging out my jewelry "fixin's" organizers. I always forget from one project to the next what materials I have acquired. So it is like discovering a hidden treasure when I dig them out every few months or so. I rarely end up wearing what I make, but I sure enjoy the process!

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful piece of jewellery, very delicate!
    I know exactly what you mean about forgetting what you have acquired. Sometimes it is like Christmas come early, when you find stuff!
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the placement and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you wear this one because it is spectacular!!!! The process of creating something wearable is pretty awesome though but still.... you should wear this xx

    ReplyDelete