background

background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November first


Today is the first day of the Creative Every Month challenge. For this art card, I used a Sculptey leaf that I created during the Autumn theme. I had also experimented with adding a mesh overlay to a painted background. I ended up cutting the sheet into circles. I added some other collage papers and left over lettering. One thing that I need to do is find a better adhesive for the transluscent sheets....a spray fixative perhaps? Any suggestions? I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone this month....I just hope that I can keep up with the projects and posts.

6 comments:

  1. I use a Xyron to coat the back of vellum,but not acetate, and it works to blend well, but it does make it a tad less translucent. Or I attach in some other way, like using staples or a brad. Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the colors too! Very nice, and yes life does have bliss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all the textures you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your colour palette and the card is lovely... happy AEDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sculpted leaf, and you've got some lovely colors and textures in your artwork. Have a great AEDM!

    ReplyDelete