background

background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Multimedia


This month's theme at Creative Every Day is "multimedia". I have spent a good portion of Spring Break week playing catch up with my scrapbooking. I had a backlogue of pictures from December on that I hadn't gotten around to putting into albums. I am a little addicted to those cute little accent pieces that you can now get pre-made to add to your pages. I was really bummed that I couldn't find any kangaroo accents to add to some pages with pictures from my husband's recent trip. So I decided to create my own using "multimedia" like paper, fabric, beads, metal charms and even a little antique crocheted pincusion which I used for a hat. It took more time but I found the results to be more personalized. The process was lots of fun as well!

2 comments:

  1. Your kangaroo is far superior to anything you could have bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And I love the hat on the kangaroo, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete