background

background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Language

For this month's theme at Creative Every Day is "Language". I created a photo montage, which I later played with digitally. I hoped to express my musings about the overwhelming amount of multimedia communication which bombards us every day. While I love the opportunities provided by the internet, it can lead to sensory overload. I often find that there is so much information available that I don't know where to start. I included Mark Twain in my montage because I would love to hear his take on the current digitalization and mass communication prevalent in our culture.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree! We are reaching information overload and a lot of it is stuff we just don't need. Unfortunately we sometimes have to weed through it just to get to the good stuff. Wonderful piece, I think it really expresses what you were trying to say.

    ReplyDelete