background

background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bunco Freedom

Rather than follow the theme of the month at the creative blog that I had been following (and the origional reason that I began this blog), I have decided to branch out on my own. I found some of the recent themes challenging to get inspired by and when I would visit others' links at that blog, they typically did not follow the theme anyway but post their latest work in a wide range of topics and mediums. Now that there is Pinterest, I think that it is much more productive to just create as when I'm inspired, and explore new project ideas through Pinterest. Interestingly, today I found a some people who pinned a project of mine from this blog. This must be a sign. So here goes..... Our friends were having a "Bunco Night" this month. Since it is my husband's birthday, I said that I would make some favors. After some research on Pinterest and the web, I decided on making wine glasses for the occasion. The only challenging part was finding the right kind of paint. I had to order it on line since the local arts/craft stores didn't carry it. It ended up being a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment