background

background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Projects

Wow, between the beginning of the school year and fall marathon training, the month of September passed in a blur!
here is the design that I created for the front of my jersey for New York Marathon. I heard that there is amazing crowd support...which I will need to get my carcass across the finish line. I have been battling sickness (Strep, etc.) and feet issues as I have been amping up my training miles.
I created both designs on publisher and uploaded to a company that makes them into shirts. I was thrilled to find this city skyline graphic on line. For a very reasonable price I could purchase the image and then crop only the pieces that I wanted in the design. The other images were free clipart. Ahhh, the joys of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment